- Firstly, To acquire the expertise to implement HACCP System.
- Secondly, To understand the operation of HACCPs System.
- Thirdly, To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of a HACCPs System.
Who should attend
- – So, All Professionals, Head of Departments and Food Safety Managers
- – All Support Function owners
- – Purpose of HACCPs System
- – HACCPs System Policy
- – Policy & objectives
- – Legislation requirements
- – Risk assessments – Food Safety
- – Critical control Points
- – Operational Pre requisite programs and Pre requisite programs
- – In addition, Detailed understanding of standard requirements and implementation approach
- – As well as Implementation and monitoring requirements
- – Emergency preparedness and product recall
- – Performance Monitoring
- – Thus, Audit preparation including audit planning, execution and audit management based on ISO 19011.
- – Auditor competency and reporting