Food Safety Management System
- Firstly, To acquire the expertise to implement an ISO 22000 system.
- Secondly, To understand the operation of an ISO 22000 conform-ant Food Safety Management system.
- Thirdly, To understand the relationship between the Food Safety Management system, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization.
- In last, To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of a Foods Safety Management system.
Who should attend
- All Professionals, Head of Departments and Food Safety Managers
- All Support Function owners
- Purpose of FSMS
- FSMS Policy
- Policy & objectives
- Legislation requirements
- As well as Risk assessments – Food Safety
- Critical control Points
- Operational Pre requisite programs and Pre requisite programs
- In addition, Main clauses of 22001: Detailed understanding of standard requirements and implementation approach
- Implementation and monitoring requirements
- Moreover, Emergency preparedness and product recall
- Performance Monitoring
- At Last, Audit preparation including audit planning, execution and audit management based on ISO 19011.
- Auditor competency and reporting