- Firstly, To acquire the expertise to implement HACCP System.
- Secondly, To understand the operation of HACCP System.
- Thirdly, To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of a HACCP System.
Who should attend
- – So, All Professionals, Head of Departments and Food Safety Managers
- – All Support Function owners
- – Purpose of HACCP System
- – HACCP System Policy
- – Policy & objectives
- – Legislation requirements
- – Risk assessments – Food Safety
- – Critical Control Points
- – Operational Prerequisite programs and Prerequisite programs
- – In addition, a Detailed understanding of standard requirements and implementation approach
- – As well as Implementation and monitoring requirements
- – Emergency preparedness and product recall
- – Performance Monitoring
- – Thus, Audit preparation includes audit planning, execution, and audit management based on ISO 19011.
- – Auditor competency and reporting.